A kitchen remodel can greatly increase your home’s value. An updated kitchen can return an average of 80% of your investment. If you plan on selling your home, entice buyers with a newly remodeled kitchen. Call us today to get your project started. If you are looking for a starting point, keep reading.
What is my budget? Determine both your ideal and maximum kitchen remodeling budget. Knowing this in advance will allow us to make appropriate recommendations.
What do I want? Projects like this can quickly get out of control. Knowing what you want will save time and money. Use magazines and websites for ideas to develop a preliminary plan. Be organized and as specific as possible. Decide which items of the proposed kitchen renovation are a must and which items should be put on your wish list. Keep all of your research in a folder to share with your selected contractor. Running short on ideas? Get in touch with us and we will get you started.
- Some other considerations when planning your kitchen renovation:
- Kitchen With Tile Backsplash Over Gas Range
- What kitchen appliances are you replacing?
- Are you changing the layout or any of the architecture?
- Are you replacing the cabinets?
- What materials do you plan to use for flooring and countertops?
- Are you interested in any green products?
A. Leigh Construction, LLC will provide you with professional service and attention long after we’ve hammered the last nail. Call or email us today and we will help you get your kitchen remodel completed on time and within budget.